OMEP Česká republika
Pozvánka na konferenci do Moskvy (24. - 25.9.2015) spojenou se zasedáním světového OMEP
Current trends in the development of Early Childhood Education and Care in the world
Moscow, 23-25 September 2015
World Organization For Early Childhood Education
Organisation Mondiale Pour L´Éducation Préscolaire (О.М.Е.Р.)
Organización Mundial Para La Educación Preescolar
Всемирная организация дошкольного образования
OMEP Russia in collaboration with
City of Moscow Department of Education
Sholokhov Moscow State University for the Humanities
Conference Announcement and Call for Papers
OMEP Russia kindly invites all educators, teachers, professionals who participate in children’s education from birth to their eighth year, scientists, graduate students and those who create educational policies on international, national and local levels, to participate in OMEP Regional Conference 2015, which will be held from 23th to 25th of September 2015 in Moscow.
There will be two main events: the European Regional Meeting and the European Conference. The first will be held on 23th September 2015 afternoon at Moscow State Pedagogical University, the largest educational and scientific institution of Russia at Small Pirogovskaya 1 str. The second one is organized in collaboration with The City of Moscow Department of Education and the Sholokhov Moscow State University for the Humanities and it will be held on 24th and 25th September 2015 at Moscow State Pedagogical University. Additionally there will be a lot of sub-events: visits to preschool settings, sightseeing in Moscow and cultural events.
Conference theme: Current trends in the development of early childhood
education and care in the world
1. Tradition and innovation in early childhood education and care
2. Early childhood education and care for Sustainability
3. Activities of the child in a developing environment
4. Professional development of teachers of early childhood education and care
5. Using of ICT in early childhood education and care
6. The role of parents in early childhood education and care
Call for Abstracts
You can send Abstracts of 300 words ends till 25th May, 2015. Abstracts may be submitted in English or Russian.
An Abstract can be submitted for the following:
1. Individual paper presentation: Individual papers will be 20 minutes followed by 10 mins for questions and answers
2. Self-organized symposium: Groups may propose to organize 3 papers and a moderator around a common theme as a full session which will be scheduled for 1.5 hours.
3. Poster presentation: Selected posters will be displayed, and the presenters will have an opportunity to discuss these with delegates.
4. Workshop: 1.5 hours – must specify minimum and maximum numbers & space requirement. All resources for the workshop must be provided by the presenter.
Abstract submission: 25th May, 2015.
Notification of Acceptance: 10th June, 2015.
Registration Deadline: 31th August, 2015.
European Regional Meeting: 23th September, 2015.
International Conference: 24th to 25th September, 2015.
For OMEP Members OMEP: € 120 (Available until June 20, 2015)
€ 150 (Available after June 21, 2015)
Non OMEP Members : € 150 (Available until June 20, 2015)
€ 180 (Available after June 21, 2015)
Students: € 60 (Available until June 20, 2015)
€ 90 (Available after June 21, 2015)
Please, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find a list of hotels at conference website